Innovating and evolving. With over three decades of experience in training and consulting globally, Trompenaars Hampden-Turner is a state-of-the-art, research driven, niche consulting company with an extensive client list. It is well respected and has a renowned reputation in the area of Culture for Business.
We work to improve the integration between people (values, attitudes and potentials) and organizations (structures, systems and processes). Successfully addressing differences in cultural orientations – whether national, organizational, functional or disciplinary – is vital to the sustainable growth and performance of organizations.
We have a passion for culture in business. We believe that understanding how it impacts your organization can help you in many ways – from accelerating successful communication and decision-making to improving your overall business performance.
We apply a unique methodology together with top level research driven diagnostic tools and apps to help organizations recognize and connect different cultural viewpoints, leading to higher sustainable performance enhancements – in a variety of ways.
- Supporting business leaders in dealing with the complexities of competing demands, across organizational and international borders.
- Helping to improve cross-cultural team performance by connecting different viewpoints.
- Evolving corporate identity, core values and behaviour to support improvements in business culture.
- Improving internationalization processes in management and functional areas, such as HR and marketing.
- Redefining and implementing an effective corporate culture and the integration of values in mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Managing and leveraging the business benefits of intercultural diversity.