Combines background in cultural & organizational anthropology, innovation, technology and management. Consultant, Researcher, Lecturer, Presenter, Trainer, Coach and Author, specialized in Creating (Regional and Corporate) Cultures of Sustainable Innovation, intercultural aspects of internationalization; Intercultural Management; Cultural aspects of Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures and in building cross-cultural competence. Experience in over 35 countries worldwide.
• international companies in various industries (workshops, presentations, coaching, consulting)
• business schools (lectures, masterclasses)
• universities and other institutes of higher education (lectures, masterclasses, research)
• health care organizations (consulting)
• (semi-) government agencies (consulting, workshops, presentations)
• partnerships with larger consultancy companies as associate consultant (consulting)